Lots of stuffs been going on with my darling Miley. She now sits up on her own, crawls like crazy, enjoys baby food, and LOVES to go swimming. I am constantly amazed at how big she continue to gets. She is always examing objects and I can see her growing mind learning and takeing every detail in.
I can already tell that she is going to be artistic like me; I have been told that I amazed my uncle and parents by always being able to put together puzzles and visualize the complete picture at a very very young age. My uncle Virgil always tells me of how when I was a little baby (I'm guessing around 2ish) he and my dad were putting together a car motor in the living room (yeah, I dont know why the living room either) and I was so smart that I would hand them the exact tool that they needed. Uncle Virgil said I would also put together little cars like they were nothing (I have no idea what he refers to, but it really stuck with him). I have always been very good with puzzles and finding what things go to. Even when I last cleaned out my moms toy closet, I would hold a miscelanious peice of something and then its whole image would just hit me and I knew what it went to- even if I hadnt seen said toy in several long years. It was almost creepy how I knew what it would go to. I see Miley being like that, only hopefully she will be a little more book smart like her father.
Miley and I went to our ward for the first time together. She was so excited. She enjoyed seeing new people; especially all of the other babies. She was so calm and quiet and really paied attention. I could just see her little spirit soaking in all the love. I kept telling her that this was our ward which is a big family of families. On the wall were pictures of the recent girls camp trip, and I would point to the pictures and say "see, theyre all sisters, but theyre not related- is'nt that neat? Theyre your sisters too, and even though they dont know you yet, they all love you!" and she would just get so excited! Im so happy to be getting her into church again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment