Friday, July 30, 2010

Let the Freedom begin!!

Ok, for the last oh, 7-8 weeks now Tony has decided to involve himself in alcohol and drugs and disappearing for days on end with girls again. From the moment I found out I was pregnant with Miley, several times a day I would warn him if he so much as went back to alcohol or drugs I would divorce him. So, Last Thursday I sent him the divorce papers as well as an order of protection (he gets very violent when intoxicated) and kicked him out of the house.
Finally, I am almost free! the evil tyrant who's been ruining my life is no more going to blame every single thing on me. he would even blame me for zits! Can you believe that? Any whom, i am so happy to be rid of him. this past week has been so refreshing. i really appreciate having Miley. with out her i don't think i would have ever been able to get a divorce. shes been the perfect motivator and distraction. I love that little girl more than anything.
I have had so much confidence come back to me. i have even started to cook! I'm so happy that i'm getting divorced!!!!!!!!


Miley is getting so cute! shes loving crawling around, and even scoots on one legs when shes on the tile to move faster- its so funny! Shes also wanting to start to stand. She will climb up on the couch and let go for a moment until she almost falls backwards. I cant believe it! shes only 7 months and she always wants to stand and walk!
Last night Sterling and I were at Aprils for dinner and one thing we had were sweet potato French fries and someone had dropped half of one on the living room floor and i noticed Miley was crawling towards it (i was in the kitchen eating) and put it in her moth. when i went to go take it from her- it was gone!! She had decided it was good enough to eat and ate it.

1 comment:

  1. Steph so good to see you blogging. Now that I know you are keeping up with it I will have to check it more! I am so happy you are moving on with your life. That makes you smart and a good mommy. Come over any time!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete