Miley is getting more and more mobile. Along with her mobility is her new ablility to hug, kiss, and reach up for me. She crawls to me all the time now and will start climbing up my legs. its so adorable! She now also says "Mama" which i taught her in one morning! She loves her Grandfather and Uncle Sterling. Her top teeth are comming in and she's going through an stage that I think every parent has trouble with. She is constantly grupy and wanting to be held. Today alone shes crawled to me like 50 times every time I would try and go to the bathroom or eat, but for some reason the only thing she wants more is electronics. What is it with babies and electronics? She would be on the floor and I would be watching her and if i turn around for a second she has my phone, camera, or the remote control in her mouth, and I think, where did she get that? I didnt even know where that was! Its almost as if she secretely walks and picks up said item and hides it to knaw on when my back is turned. Miley is so sneaky!
Miley has also developed a facination with feet- or toes. She chases them around, and I even caught her about to knaw on my sandle- GROSS. I cant wait till my shoe rack comes in from Poundex. It will be nice to have certain things out of her reach.
Reminder: if you dont do it already, throw your sandles in the washing machine or wipe them with disinfectant wipes weekly. More bacteria is on them from sweaty feet and dirty places.
same with your cell phones. make sure to wipe them with alcohol 70% or higher daily in order to remove dangerous bacteria...like fecal matter- EWWW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment