Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mischevious little thing- like 2 minutes after this picture was taken she super pooped like 5 loads for me...dripping everywhere it was horrible.
Mileys new kicks


Shs starting to find her feet- although she loves other people to play with them more







Little miss independent!
























Miley sitting up on her own for the first time in this blue thingy! She loves it!



















Mileys new carseat










So cute!










Me and Miley!











Miley and George the monkey













stinker.














First time sitting up without human help! This only works with Grandma's couch :)
















Most of my pictures of her napping
















She reminds me of a boxer in this picture- with the diaper and the robe. later that day i had her pink mittens off so it looked like she was going boxing
















Shes got the prettiest eyes.


Miley's song:
I love you, yes I do.
Grandma and Grandpa, they love you too.
You're so cute, and so sweet!
You are lovely enough to eat! (munch, much, munch)
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh she just looks to adorable in those outfits I gave you for her to wear. I am so glad they fit her well and she looks precious in them. What a cutie she is and I am glad she is enjoying her world and everyone in it. Would love to come by soon and see you guys. We love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete