Saturday, April 17, 2010
Miley's Huge Miley-stone (milestone)
Last night as Tony and I were drying off Miley from a bath, I put her on the bed to give her a fresh diaper, but she did not want to lay down and she sat up on her own for a good minute; Tony and I were caught so off gaurd that we forgot to find a camera until the last minute when Miley decided she was done with her giant feat- but Tony managed to capture one little blurry picture of our little angles first sit! I am so happy that Tony was there to see it! I dont know if she decided to sit up earley because of her new interest in food, the constant "When you sit up all on your own, you can eat big girl food", because she noticed that we purchased baby food, or if it was just time for her to sit, but she's starting her stitting phase! I am so excited! I am also a little sad because my little girl is growing up too fast already- I mean, she needs to be cute and fully dependable on me for at least another...20 years! So, after she was dressed up and I had showered, I really chariesed her feeding and laied next to her as she drifted asleep and slept, knowing that very soon my perfect little angle wont rely on me %100 andbe more indipendent *tear*; but I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I am so excited and proud of My Miley!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment