Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things have been getting very exciting with Miley lately. She just loves to talk to me about everything, and her smile grows bigger and brighter every day.
Miley has a stuffed monkey (approperately named curious Gerorge) and she just loves him to peices. Every time she sees George, she grabs him with both hands, pulls him close, and gives him an opened mouth kiss on the face. Miley then will hug him and tell him every little detail about her day so far. I even have to wait until she puts George down on her own because if I take him away from her she yells and screams and gives me an ear full of a lecture. Its amazing how much of a personality she has already devoloped.

Miley loves to also go outside. she loves all of the different colors, sights, and now smells. We were at the supermarket in the fruit isle and she was just extatic as to how many viberant colors there were. I went and showed her every single fruit and she would flail her arms and legs in excitement at each one. She even is starting to smell everything. Whenever we are about to eat something that smells good, Tony will put it up to her face and you can see Miley's little nostrils move followed by an expression at what we are about to eat. I know that she is getting more and more excited to eat different foods, and it feels like everytime I rub her gums, she tells me how she cant wait to have her teeth come in so she can eat food.

Miley's little front teeth are about to pop through- I can feel her bottom front left tooth about to pass through the surface of her gums. The next teeth will be almost her entire upper mouth; they feel lower and lower every day and I think "No wonder you complain so much about your teeth hurting you". I am pretty sure that she will have Tony's strong, healthy, "super star" teeth; Now only if she can get her biteing under control...

Miley also loves to go to different places and meet new people. I'm always told what a beautiful and calm baby I have (too bad they dont see the 'dark side' of 2am) and she will always smile and talk politely. She loves compliments and seeing new faces. We were at the chiropractor the other day and when I asked Richard if he could adjust her he said to just leave her alone because she looked so healthy and happy. He said 'most babies that come in just cry and scream, but Miley is so calm and happy that she doesnt need to be adjusted'. I had him check out her neck anyway- just in case. It then cracked me up when I went to lay down in a room with electrodes on my back and they turn off the lights and shut the door most of the way, that when Miley started to fuss (still doesnt like the dark..), one of the employess just picked her up and walked out with her. The employee then began to show Miley off to everyone and I could hear the girls all laughing and giggeling at how adorable Miley was (whom obviousely loved the attention and didnt mind that I wasnt in the same room).
Afterwards, we went to Garcias with my Mom, Sterling, Stefanie, Sara, and Ashley, and while I was waiting for our table, and older lady sat next to us and woud play with Miley's feet and told me how I had such a good litttle girl and how she looked so plump and healthy. Then when we were eating, Ashley, whom was sitting acrossed from us, would wave her hand and say "Hi" with a great big smile to Miley who in return would smile and kick back.
Then Mom and Sterling invited us to go to the dollar store with them and Steling was playing with Mileys feet and she laughed for him. Miley is really starting to laugh alot. When Tony tickles her she will smile and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment