Hi everyone! I totally forgot how to update this thing and the most exciting has happened since the last time I uptdated- Im Pregnant!! According to this week calculator thing, Im currently somewhere in my forth week. My estimated due date is January 1st; so baby Smith will hopefully be a new years baby!! Yay!! Even more exciting is that tomorrow is my first ultrasound and I am just bursting with excitement for this exciting event seeing this forien thing growing in me is going to be exciting! EXCITING EXCIDED EXCITEMENT!!!! WHOO!!
Other things going on, We have a little kitten, Cali, added to our small family. With hope, Buddy (our dog) will have a fun playmate-- if Cali learns to stop hissing at him every time he looks at her :) We got Cali from Sterling whoms cat Fuzz had kittens. Being the only girl in the litter, Tony wasnt give much choice on which kitten to choose from. One day when I learn how to upload pictures on this thing, I will be able to show her to everyone.
We are also house searching! This is a process taht feels long and argeous mainly because everything in our price range is slim pickings. Im excited though. Today I found the perfect little 2 bed 2 bath 2 car garage in a nice family neighborhood overlooking a small playgroung. Lets hope that we will be able to make a good enough offer and get it **Fingers crossed**
So in a nutshell, thats really all thats been goin on lately, at least on my end of things. I will try to keep this thing more updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment