Monday, August 10, 2009

IT'S A......




Today was the day. We found out what our little infant is. Here are some of the ultrasound pictures. As you can see (and feel), our little one is a mover. The nurse had the hardest time trying to get any good pictures, so this is the best we have.
So what is our little infant?
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
Yep, another healthy baby Smith girl. She currently weighs 9 ounces and her fingers and toes are all there. I'm amazed at how much she has changed since her last utrasound. You can see all of her little bones, toes, and fingers; and her size is considerably larger. I personally love how you can see her little lips: perfect for bombarding with mommy kisses once shes out of the womb. Tony and I are so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys!!!!! I'm so EXCITED for you!!! What a cute little girl!!!! :) We find out on Aug. 25th what we are having and we are hoping for a boy, but I'm good with whatever :)

    Stephanie, I'm so happy for you that she is healthy and all her fingers and toes are there :) It's always so fun to see, hear, and feel them inside of you!!! Congrates again and we send our love!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph and Tony,

    Congratulations!!! We are so super excited for you guys. I am so happy you get to have a beautiful little girl!! She looks great and I am happy you guys are doing so well. If you guys need anything let us know. Love you and again Congrats on a Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph I love how you are blogging so much now. welcome to mommyhood. I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete