Good news so far; I have been at my new store (the one I will be hired for) and they all just love me!! I still need to sell one more class, but to be blunt I don’t think I have been trying as hard as I should have been... I am just not a pushy person, but today I set a goal of at least one class and I made it without even trying (yay!!). I think I will just try and sell classes more. Most of my day has been either at the register or stocking the cat food section, so not really dog training. Buddy was with me all of yesterday and part of today (but he was being too disruptive, so I had grandma come and pick him up) and everyone adores him. It’s funny because no one knows what breed he is. One day they will think he’s beagle the next he’s a puggle, but whatever he is everyone wants to adopt him because he is just so dang personable! I always thought he was different than your regular dog because he would actually pay attention to you like he was human too, but thought that it was me being weird because he is my dog, but other people said the same thing. I love my dog.
Yesterday I adopted a baby bunny newly from the womb (still has his umbilical cord and everything). Some people came in and were looking to find it a home, and I just happened to stumble by thinking it was a rat, and commented on how cute it was (no ma, I didn’t think I was adopting a rat) and then they just gave it to me. It is so cute! It fits in the palm of your hand and everything! It’s a baby cottontail bunny they found abandoned and just didn’t know how to take care of it (neither did I until consulting the internet). It’s so simple, just put it in a box with rag lining and keep the temp up, leave it alone, feed it twice a day. I do admit feedings do take a lot of patience, but he’s so dang cute and fuzzy that it is worth it. Once nursed to a good age, we will set him free into the wild (or keep him if he becomes too socialized) where he will live a happy life.
Today I also went and visited my sweet little niece, Lexi, and cannot believe how beautiful she is. Every time I see her she is so happy and always singing. We went swimming with her and I think she is a total water baby! She is also getting her first two teeth in and learning how to roll over. I have decided I need to spend more time with my nieces, they have all been growing up without me and I am missing far too much. I am excited for tomorrow because I finally get to see my cousin's baby boy for the first time.
I LOVE BABIES!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Stephy and Tony's toddeler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i want to see a picture of your bunny.
ReplyDelete